≡ Menu

Park Facility Rental and Use Permits

In order for groups of 25 or larger people to use City parks or recreation facilities, a special use permit must be issued.

Use of City parks by all groups is encouraged, however groups of 25 and up require the City to schedule additional staff time to take care of trash disposal; stock, clean and resupply restroom facilities and similar tasks.

The special use permit helps us understand what type of additional staff time will be required to prepare the park properly in order to make your event a success – without requiring you to clean bathrooms and empty trash receptacles.

You can obtain a special use permit form at City Hall, or you can download it below (or on the forms page).

Special Use Permit/Reservation Form Application For Use Permit

Special Use Application