Public Notices are also posted on the bulletin board in City Hall outside of the City Manager’s Office and published in the Daily Interlake.
CALL FOR BIDS AND REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS:
RFP – Columbia Falls Area Urban Transportation Plan, Due February 20, 2020 @ 2:00 PM
The City of Columbia Falls is seeking Proposals from qualified consultants for professional services for the preparation of an Urban Transportation Plan for the City of Columbia Falls and surrounding urban area.
The Plan is intended to facilitate the community’s goals and improve Columbia Falls’ transportation infrastructure and services by:
- Coordinating transportation planning with existing and future land use and community growth policies.
- Promoting and increasing access to safe, reliable and affordable transportation for all motorized and non-motorized users.
- Improving mobility and the impact of current and future travel demands.
- Conducting pavement condition assessments and identifying replacement/rehabilitation strategies.
- Identifying improvement priorities, strategies and policies.
- Identifying funding sources and implementation processes.
Proposals must be received by the City Clerk at 130 6th Street West, Columbia Falls, Montana, by 2:00 p.m. local time, February 20, 2020.
See associated document downloads below.
Addenda to this RFP will be posted here. No addenda have been issued for this RFP to date. If you would like to be notified of addenda when they are issued please send a request to be added to the RFP holders list to firstname.lastname@example.org.